Terms & Conditions
Introduction and General Provisions
Wiyaak.com: Wiyaak.com is a registered Saudi Arabian organization engaged in e-commerce. All of the pages, links, tools and features of the Site relating to the Services provided are parts of the Wiyaak.com Web site.
Customer / Customer: means a natural or legal person who uses and benefits from the services provided by Wiyaak.com.
Third Party: means the shipping companies, the payment company (financial operations), the suppliers of different products/services.
The Agreement means the terms and conditions of use of Wiyaak.com, which includes all the terms and conditions set forth for Customer, which governs and organize the use of Wiyaak.com by the customer.
The Client acknowledges and agrees that his use of the website constitutes a clear and explicit acknowledgment that he has read and understood the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the manner in which the Site is used and that he accepts and approves the terms and conditions of this Agreement and responds to it in full legal and legal capacity. The Customer's use of the Site constitutes an express acknowledgment of compliance with and adherence to all the terms and conditions of the Agreement and all the terms and conditions of the Wiyaak.com website. It is known to the customer that if the terms of the agreement are selected, the terms and conditions of the agreement shall be effective in facing the customer.
(1) Create an account
• Create account only for those over the age of 18 years. The site has the right to cancel the account of any member who has not reached the age of 18 years without notice and to commit to liquidate his accounts immediately after the account is closed.
• No one has the right to use the site if Wiyaak.com if the account has been canceled.
• If any user registers as a business, his business is bound by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
• Every person who uses the website must comply with all applicable laws regulating electronic commerce in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Trade via the Internet).
(2) Your account and registration obligations
Upon submission of the application form, the customer will be obliged to disclose specific information and choose email id and password to use when entering the website. Upon acceptance of the registration application, you will be considered a subscriber of the website and you have agreed to make the points under the first point, formatting issue and especially responsible for keeping confidential information about your account and password and identifying the persons allowed to access and use your account on the site.
In the event of any illegal use or any breach of its account, the Customer shall immediately notify the Wiyaak.com of such use.
If Wiyaak.com is not immediately notified of any illegal use and / or breach of Customer's account, Wiyaak.com does not accept any liability.
Wiyaak.com shall not be liable in any way for any loss that may be incurred directly or indirectly by the customer, morally or materially, as a result of disclosing user name or password information.
It is known to the customer that he is responsible for maintaining the use of the website with all seriousness and credibility and is obliged to indemnify Wiyaak.com for any losses and damages that may be caused to Wiyaak.com and the website as a result of any illegal, real or authorized use of your account by you or by any other person who has access keys to your account on the website whether to perform services and otherwise using the user name and password, whether on your own or without authorization.
The Customer acknowledges that all information that he has disclosed is true, correct, updated and complete information that he expresses and complies with what is required in the registration form.
Your business name does not include the word "wiyaak.com" or its logo.
The website is committed to dealing with your personal information and your contact information in strict confidentiality.
You will be obliged to maintain and update the registration data in a timely manner in order to keep it true, correct, current and complete. If you disclose information that is untrue, incorrect, not current, incomplete, or contrary to the User Agreement, Wiyaak.com has the full right to suspend, limit or cancel your subscription and account on the website, without prejudice to the rights of Wiyaak.com website and its legitimate means of recovering its rights.
Wiyaak.com has the absolute will and at any time to precede any warnings it deems necessary (directly or through a third party) and requires you to disclose additional information or documents of any size to prove your identity and / or ownership.
In the case an applicant is registering as a representative of a specialized commercial or international institution, the applicant is required to provide all information and evidence such as the legal evidence of the representation.
Customer acknowledges and agrees to provide Wiyaak.com with any information and / or documents immediately upon request from Wiyaak.com.
In the event that you do not comply with any of the above, Wiyaak.com has the right to terminate or cancel your subscription and to block you from the website. We also reserve the right to cancel any unconfirmed and unsubstantiated accounts, operations or accounts that have been long past inactive.
(3) Electronic Communications
1. The Client recognizes and agrees that the communication will be via e-mail, or through the posting of advertisements on the website, and acknowledges and agrees that all agreements, declarations, data and other communications provided electronically to the written equivalents are in compliance with the legal requirements.
2. During the period of your subscription, Wiyaak.com will send promotional emails to inform you of any changes, procedures or new promotional activities that may be added to the site.
3. You have the right as a user to confirm that you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails. You can cancel receiving such messages by clicking the Do not receive promotional messages option at the bottom of promotions and advertising.
(4) amendments to the User Agreement and the operation of this website
2. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that Wiyaak.com has the absolute power to make any fundamental or sub-modifications to this Agreement without the need for further approval by you, at any time and with immediate effect, and without any prior agreement from you, the customer, at any time and with immediate effect. The customer will be informed through notification on the website.
3. It is known to the customer that the website is not considered an auction or a bank and does not provide similar services, but is a website through which the goods are purchased by registered buyers.
4. There are two types of subscriptions on the website:
The first is without registration and the user is considered, for example, as a Visitor to the website for the purpose of buying goods displayed on the website.
Second, the customer is a Registrant once he/she subscribes as a customer on the site as described in Paragraphs 1 and 2.
5. The client shall inform the site management accordingly of any unsuccessful operation in the system with an explanation of the reason, and the site will cancel the commission calculated on the commodity in case of acceptance of the objection submitted.
6. The customer has the right to cancel or refund any commissions charged or deducted for transactions that have not been completed.
7. The site has the right to make adjustments to the transaction fees as it deems fit at any time. The amendments may be temporary or continuous, whether they are on the fees or charges of the shipping services and you shall comply with them according to their terms when they are announced.
8. All fees are charged in local currency.
9. In the event that you do not pay the fees or charges incurred for your operations on the website, Wiyaak.com and without any legal responsibility shall reserve the right to:
• Issue and give you an official warning that you will be obligated to pay immediately.
• In the event that the payment is not received within 7 days of the date of the issued warning by Wiyaak.com, we may terminate your account temporarily or permanently.
• Wiyaak.com reserves the right to take any necessary action, including due process, in case you fail to pay the fees for Wiyaak.com.
• Wiyaak.com reserves the right to take any necessary action or necessary procedures, including all necessary means, and not limited to legal actions to collect fees and / or taxes and expenses.
(5) Your personal information and transaction details
1. The Registrant acknowledges and agrees to grant Wiyaak.com a unrestricted, perpetual, and irrevocable right to use the Customer Information provided to the website and / or posted on the website through the customer registration process, or through any e-mail or communication channels available on the site. In order to operate and promote the site in accordance with the employment agreement and the confidentiality agreement.
2. The Customer agrees and acknowledges that he is the sole person responsible for all information he has posted or published and the role of Wiyaak.com is limited to allowing you to display this information on the Website's pages and through its advertising channels.
(6) Prohibitions of the Goods Offered on the Website
Wiyaak.com is committed NOT TO:
1. Display counterfeit goods for internationally or locally registered brands.
2. Display of stolen or unknown goods, or goods without a formal sale license.
3. Dissemination of inappropriate information, content or news within customary customs and traditions
4. Broadcast information (according to our assessment) false, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, libelous, slanderous, intimidating or disturbing.
5. Post comments, questions or answers that are not factual in nature, including, but not limited to, racist comments, use of defamatory language, insulting other cultures, or making any other offensive comments.
6. Inclusion of information or goods that infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties and other property or right of confidentiality.
7. Publish dirty or obscene information, which includes but is not limited to pornographic information and any information (we deem inappropriate).
8. Publishing information (in our opinion) that carries a critical political opinion or content that is detrimental to the public interest.
9. Publish any information, content or inclusion of goods that are (in our opinion) transitive to the culture, religion or local traditions.
10. The transmission of information or the contents or the inclusion of goods (in our opinion) may not be consistent with the laws of Islamic Sharia and its provisions and principles and values, ethics and traditions.
11. The dissemination of information or the contents or the inclusion of goods (in our view) may threaten national security.
12. Publish information or the contents or the inclusion of goods (in our opinion) include or encourage gambling
13. Use offensive or inappropriate words when displaying goods for sale by using these words in product names or titles, in order to draw attention or direct the shoppers to the displayed goods.
14. Prohibited actions on website users:
• Do not make payments for goods you have purchased, unless the website has changed the specifications of the goods, or a clear typographical error has occurred.
• Your refusal to receive a commodity purchased under the stated conditions.
• Claim not to buy the goods, while Wiyaak.com believes that it has been successfully completed in accordance with the user agreement and the terms of the site.
• Tampering or attempting to tamper with the website in any manner including the prices of any goods or services on the website either on your own or with the assistance of another party or user
• Shuffle and manipulate the fee structure of the website and the billing process, or the fees owned by Wiyaak.com.
• Perform any act that violates the systems of maintaining the confidentiality of the information and data of the website, or the disclosure or use of any data or information for any reasons or actions not related to Wiyaak.com - the conversion of your account on the website and user name, to another party without informing the website's management and approval of this Action.
• Distribute any harmful software such as viruses, trojans, time bombs, or any similar software or technologies that may harm the website, or the interests and property of the users of the site.
15. Making a claim on Wiyaak.com or causing a total or partial loss of operators’ services.
16. Doing or performing any action(s) that exposes or creates (in our point of view) any sizable and unjustified liabilities against the infrastructure or operation of to Wiyaak.com.
17. Interference or the attempt to interfere in the daily operation of Wiyaak.com.
18. Attempting to take over any account(s) belonging to other customer or committing a fraudulent act against Wiyaak.com or against other customers and their other activities.
19. Reproduction, modification or distribution of any content on the Site or infringement of copyright or trademark in any form.
20. Violate any laws, provisions, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or Weyak.com contracts.
21. Damage to Wiyaak.com by using the Wiyaak.com services provided by Wiyaak.com, other features or contracts or terms and conditions of Wiyaak.com, which are presented on the website from time to time.
(7) Undertake and declare and warrant that you
1. You are 18 years or older
2. that you have legal authorization to represent a legal person "if you are his representative"
3. You will abide by all applicable local and international laws in this regard, in addition to you abide by all applicable provisions regarding the use of the website.
5. You will not collect information about other users, including their email addresses and other means of communication.
6. You will not disclose or publish any personal information about users, or use it in any way (in our opinion) that may violate their confidentiality, privacy and applicable laws.
1. All content contained in the Site, including but not limited to text, graphic designs, logos, button icons, icons, tracks, digital loads, aggregated data and electronic software, is the property and rights reserved either to Wiyaak.com or its users. Contents and delegates are protected by copyrighted trademarks, trademarks, intellectual property rights and intellectual property rights.
2. The content collected on the Site is the exclusive property and rights reserved to Wiyaak.com, which is protected by copyrighted trademarks, trademarks, intellectual property rights and intellectual property rights.
1. Wiyaak.com and logos owned by the website, and other words and logos on the website are registered trademarks maintained by the relevant regulations.
2. Wiyaak.com's trademark is not used for off-site products or services that would affect its value and credibility. All other trademarks not owned by Wiyaak.com that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with or subscribed to by Wiyaak.com.
(10) Wiyaak.com Damages
1. Any problems of any kind relating to the violation of the agreement used on the website must be reported.
2. If Section 1 above is proven, Wiyaak.com may, without prejudice to its own rights and interests, remove, block or block access of a User to the website and / or cancel its subscription on the website or remove its content from the website.
3. Wiyaak.com may also resort to technical and / or legal steps against users who create problems or legal claims of any kind, such as infringement of intellectual property rights of third parties or improper handling of this User Agreement or our contracts.
4. It is prohibited to display links to other sites outside of the site and even if it belongs to the product displayed on the site and the one who displays the links bears any damages that may result from the entry of viruses or harmful software, whether Wiyaak.com or any of its users.
(11) Buyer Protection and Return Policy
1. If the buyer purchases goods, does not receive his goods or receives goods that are different from what was mentioned on the offer page or is damaged or not working properly, then the buyer can return the goods on the website so that the buyer can communicate with the management of Wiyaak.com to complete the process of return and retrieval All the money or replace it in the event of an alternative, within the terms and conditions set by Wiyaak.com where the website bears full responsibility in this case.
• All you have to do in this case is contact us within one day from the date of receipt of the goods you want to return, and make sure that the item remains inside the original packaging and the same condition that you received it without using or be worn by you where the goods are not returned if used or Not in their original packaging.
• If you make sure that the item you wish to return is damaged or not working correctly or does not match the description provided on the site, you will receive all the money that you paid as the price of the goods in addition to the shipping cost that you have paid when you bought this item. The packaging fee is non-refundable.
• Wiyaak.com has the full information about all the goods offered, for example, the product serial number, the manufacturer and full description. This is done to prevent the customer from claiming that the purchased item does not conform to the specifications, is not original or that it has any kind of damage(s) i.e. broken or Scratched.
2. Wiyaak.com acknowledges and agrees that if any item is returned from the buyer to the website and that the item is illegal, wiyaak.com has the right and responsibility to destroy the goods as it sees fit or to take any other necessary measures to rid of the items.
3. Shipping charges for return orders.
In case of an error on the part of Wiyaak.com:
• If the buyer objects within one day of receipt of the application (the protection period provided by Wiyaak.com).
• Wiyaak.com will refund shipping charges for returned items.
(12) Approval and cancellation of applications
• The website reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. We may ask the buyer to provide additional information, including, but not limited to, phone number and address details, and additional information on the method of payment and related documents. If the buyer fails to respond to telephone calls to confirm his request by the website's management or shipping partners, he is not entitled to ask the website to confirm the request after cancellation or request to re-send after being returned by the shipping company.
• Wiyaak.com is not responsible for late delivery of goods during official holidays and weekends.
(13) Wiyaak.com's responsibility
1. Site is just a channel to communicate, where customers can buy goods.
2. Wiyaak.com guarantees the quality, security and legality of any advertised goods.
4. Wiyaak.com does not accept any claims arising from errors or omissions, whether as an “act of god” or done by third parties.
5. Wiyaak.com does not warrant any financial liability, reputation, or any special damages resulting from your misuse or inability to use the website. Wiyaak.com does not accept any demands or liability in such cases.
1. The site shall adopt standards (physical, regulatory and technological) to protect against the unauthorized access and preservation of your personal identity. Knowing that the Internet is not a safe way, your confidential personal information cannot be 100% guaranteed.
2. Wiyaak.com has no control over the actions of any third party, such as other web pages linked to this site, or third parties claiming to represent you or represent others. You acknowledge and agree that Wiyaak.com may use your information to provide services to you on Wiyaak.com and to send you marketing messages. The confidentiality agreement in this website governs the collection, processing, use and transfer of your personally identifiable information.
(15) Revoke User Agreement
Wiyaak.com, according to the User Agreement and in accordance with the laws and regulations, may immediately and without liability or any responsibility may temporary or permanent suspense, limit or withdraw your subscription and / or limit or cancel your access to the website without prejudice to other rights and lawful means to recover your rights in case:
1. If the user agreement is violated
2. Wiyaak.com cannot authenticate any of given information.
3. If Wiyaak.com determines that your activities may cause you or other users and Wiyaak.com to have legal problems.
4. Wiyaak.com may, by its assessment, reinstate the activity of the suspended users. The user who has permanently suspended or retracted his subscription may not be able to register or attempt to register on the website, or use the website or use the website in any way whatsoever, until it is allowed to resume its activity at Wiyaak.com. However, if you violate this User Agreement, Wiyaak.com reserves the right to recover any amounts owed by You and any losses and damages caused by it. Wiyaak.com has the right to take legal action and / or recourse to the courts of Saudi Arabia to raise A criminal case against you as wiyaak.com deems appropriate.
5. Your violation of this User Agreement by You or others does not obligate Wiyaak.com to waive its right to take appropriate action for such and similar other violation. Wiyaak.com does not guarantee that it will take action against all violations of the User Agreement.
6. The buyer should add a fair evaluation of the web site immediately upon receiving the item
(16) Provide feedback
Wiyaak.com encourages buyers on the website to give their ratings for products and services after completing each purchase. This will help all users to know the quality of the goods and services provided by Weyak.com.
(17) Cancellation of access and / or subscription
Without prejudice to their other rights and lawful means to recover their rights, Wiyaak.com may or suspend your account and / or access to the website at any time without notice and for any reason, without limitation, and may terminate this User Agreement.
(18) Defining Responsibilities
As permitted by law, Wiyaak.com, their employees, managers, agents, affiliates and resellers will not be liable for any direct loss or damage arising out of your use of the website. If you are not satisfied with the website or any of its contents and materials, the solution is not to continue using it. Furthermore, you agree that any unauthorized use of the site and its services, because of your negligence, will harm the Wiyaak.com site. Wiyaak.com will then have to resort to the terms and conditions of the agreement the user.
You agree to the security of Wiyaak.com and their respective directors, employees, agents and processors, and to protect them from any damage they may suffer due to claims, losses, malfunctions, costs and expenses arising out of your breach of the User Agreement, or breach of any law, modification or infringement of third party rights.
(20) Relationship and Notices
None of the terms of this User Agreement indicates a partnership between you and Wiyaak.com.
(21) General Information
If any provision of this User Agreement is invalid or void or for any reason no longer applicable, such paragraph shall not invalidate the rest of the paragraphs of the Agreement. This Agreement (which is amended from time to time as per its terms) sets out all the guidelines for understanding and agreement between you and Wiyaak.com, taking into account the following:
• No person who is not a party to this User Agreement shall have the right to impose any terms or conditions therein.
• If the User Agreement is translated into any language other than English, whether on the website or in other ways, the Arabic text remains the prevailing one.
(22) Governing Law and Legislation
This User Agreement is governed by the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which are applicable in the event of any dispute and are fully subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in Riyadh.
(23) Product Packaging Policy or Gifts
• Wiyaak.com offers a product packaging service on for the gift along with a greeting card as desired by a buyer for the service.
• The website calculates packaging charges.
• The website must commit to writing on the gift card in the case of the buyer's desire, while maintaining the complete confidentiality of the privacy of the buyer.
• On website provide a fund to protect the gift when shipping to make sure they reached the buyer in good condition.